Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cold Shower Sperm Count

Project - American Civil War

decided to take up to a big project - the Civil War in 10 mm. I have to do 60 bases and 50 bases Union Confederation, plus artillery and higher headquarters. Each infantry stand is symbolic of ~ 400 people and will consist of eight figures, including standard and "functional sculpture" - officer or a musician. The philosophy of the links do not stand with the regiment. Tactical unit is a brigade, consisting of a certain amount of bases. Despite this, the stand will be painted as a specific regiments, identifiable on the basis of standard or distinctive uniforms. I will use the figures of companies Pendraken (nice, well-constructed, with a large variety of silhouettes, but with a few packages failed) Minifigs (beautiful figure, great variety, but the fatal rifles - with little details and easy to bending) and a Master Militum (beautiful sculpture , attention to detail, but few figures.) Works will be the company Langton Miniatures. Since the paint dozens of stands is for me the task is too abstract, I decided to share all of the contractual "brigade" after 3 or 4 bases. One of them will (at least in the EU) a 'special' - a distinctive uniform unconventional.
As I outlined a plan that remains is to get down to work. The project will pursue with my long friend - wargamingowcem, Paul Chrzanowski, as I zauroczonym scale of 10 mm.

Project - American Civil War.
I resolved to start my another big project - American Civil War. I plan to paint 60 stands of Federal and 50 stands of Confederate infantry, with artillery and general staff. Every stand will consist of 8 figures, including regimental colour and one command figure. Although stands do not represent regiments, but group of ~400 men, with brigade composed of several stands being basic tactical unit, every stand could be identified as specific regiment, recognizable by battle colour or distinctive uniform. I will use figures from Pendraken (my favorite - well sculpted, multipose and robust, but with some really awful packs), Minifigs (multipose and imaginative, but with mediocre firearms) and Magister Militum (beautiful, but very few poses). All guns will be from Langton Miniatures. For practical purposes I grouped stands in "brigades" of 3 or 4, which I will paint simultaneously. One stand in each "brigade" will have distinctive uniform (at least in the Union army). 
I will do this project with my wargaming pal, Paweł Chrzanowski, equally as I admirer of 10mm scale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment