Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alpha Insurance In Brentwood, Tn

Fenneke (Netherlands, modern)

finished stick two Dutch Leopards 2A5, and found that I need them reconnaissance vehicles, command and communications. I do not have to, if no vehicle models from the family YPR-765 (AIFV) and so I reached for a model of light armored reconnaissance car Fenneke.

Leichter Gepanzerter Spahwagen Fenneke were developed only in 2000 (later than assumed so my time frame - but it's hard, I do not have at the moment the respective vehicle models that fit in time).

In 2003 he entered into the armament of two armies: German and Dutch. The Royal Netherlands Army has ordered 410 vehicles (202 in the version of an exploratory, 130 (MRAT) antitank and 78 general purpose) and Bundswehra 222 vehicles (178 reconnaissance, 24 engineering and 20 (JFST) fire support). In addition, the German army has ordered additional vehicles - the contract is currently underway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment