Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Solutions For Incontinent Cat

Donkey - ass "DINA"

....... I have been testing early in succession, actually I am expecting a good one in June, so I have TIME !!!!!!! The room cleans the attic, converts it to a game for girls, in the event of inclement weather, we also had another place to "run". Also there I want to do a temporary hobby and especially want to lay out much needed all those things which are somehow I can not say goodbye.
********


Anette meninky me, and as still practiced in past festivals, receiving toys tailored to their own wishes, or wait for a surprise. And such a surprise in the morning and waited for Ana. Vytešené eyes, wide smile on the lips I am sure that the donkey was happy. Any gave her name as each toy at home DINA. It also took her to school together and now blows away in véééééľkom embrace. in the crib :-))))


all good žienky my wish, Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment